Evolve Case Management Privacy Notice
“Evolve Case Management” is owned and managed by Amy Crosby and I am committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure.
You need to know that by you using this website I can collect information about you. As I have an obligation to process and collect any personal information lawfully safely and securely it makes good sense to provide you with details of our policy as well as good sense for you to read all about it. This privacy notice is designed to explain how I collect and use that information as well as other details which I think you should know about.
Who we are
I am Amy Crosby business owner of Evolve Case Managment and I own the website https://www.evolvecasemanagement.co.uk/ I am the Data Officer for Evolve Case Management and my contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Information we may collect about you when you visit our website
When you visit the website, certain information is gathered about you. The information collected may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses or other things that identify you individually.
Across my website you may come across a form which allow you to make enquiries about the services we offer. When you use these forms we receive your enquiry by email.
What I use your personal information for
It is used to provide you with the services that you have asked us to provide you with, to keep you informed about those I provide as well as keeping you informed about the services I supply. I may also use the information to ensure I comply with our legal and regulatory responsibilities as well as allowing me to keep a record of your relationship with us. In particular:
- Improving the site by monitoring how you use it
- Gathering feedback to improve my services
- Responding to any feedback you send, if you have requested this
- Providing you with information about other services if you want it.
Information gained from the use of our website
By your use of this website I will be able to get information about that usage. This allows us to:
- Administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
Where we may store your information
The data that we collect from you will be held in secure servers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will do everything reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated and held securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with a number of rights. These include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information we hold about you. We require you to prove your identity with two pieces of approved identification. Please address requests to the Data Protection Officer. Please provide as much information as possible about the nature of your contact with us to help us locate your records. This request is free of charge unless the request in manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Having any inaccuracies in your data corrected. If you would like to update the details we hold about you, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
- Requesting that we delete your personal data so it is erased from our records.
- Having the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Objecting to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Objecting to automated processing, including profiling. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact the Data Protection Director at the email address above.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have a complaint to make about the processing of your data through our website, then you must contact the firm’s Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
Changes to this notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal information we will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to this.